ANY STUDENT AT MUNDAY SECONDARY SCHOOL IS ELIGIBLE TO — USE THE CARE CLOSET.
If you need something, we are here to help. Items in the closet include hygiene products (deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, etc.), food, clothing, and more.
- TEA HB 5 – https://tea.texas.gov/graduation-requirements/hb5.aspx
- Labor Market & Career Information Website – http://www.lmci.state.tx.us/shared/HighSchoolGradPlan.asp
- 2020-21 MHS HB5 Information –
- TEA Graduation Toolkit for Families (English version) – https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1235/16grad-toolkit-web.pdf
- TEA Graduation Toolkit for Families (Spanish version) – https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1235/16sp-grad-toolkit.pdf
Munday CISD Counseling
Phone: 940-422-4321 option 2, 2
I am the school counselor for grades PK-12 at Munday CISD. My job as the school counselor is to assist my students with academic, career, and personal/social development. This school year, I am conducting weekly guidance lessons at the elementary school, monthly guidance lessons at the secondary school, and holding individual sessions at both campuses. I look forward to working with your children and you this year.